- Dit evenement is voorbij.
8 juli om 08:00 – 4 september om 17:00
Nature: Collaborations in Design
Engage with nature and co-create with designers, artists, scientists, and other stakeholders, to design a more harmonious and regenerative future, in which nature is perceived as a guide and partner.
Are you a student or recent graduate (<5 years) interested in nature and design? Are you eager to invest in your professional future? Do you want to devote four weeks to a design oriented challenge in a multidisciplinary team? Are you an open minded, optimistic and adventurous team player?
Apply for Cube’s Summer Camp Nature: collaborations in design
Be inspired by Nature – Cooper Hewitt Design Triennial co-organized with Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum, New York. Learn from designers, experts, students and museum visitors. Experiment with design thinking and co-creation methods. Enhance your communication skills. Boost your creativity and broaden your perspectives!
- Four weeks full time programme in the Cube design labs
- Masterclasses, coaching sessions, presentations, and co-creation with visitors
- 8 Jul. – 4 Aug. or 5 Aug. – 1 Sept. 2019
- Availability on weekend days required
- Compensation or accommodation included
- Masterclasses are part of Cube’s IMPACT! programme
How to apply
Cube Summer Camp is part of IMPACT! programme for thecreative industry & SME’s in Limburg.